Are you craving for Ipoh White Coffee?
Here’s how you can easily make your own Ipoh White Coffee at home just like the Kopitiam uncle:
- 40g Chang Jiang White Coffee Powder (You can get this from Shopee)
- 185ml Evaporated Creamer
- 30ml Condensed Milk
- 750ml Water
(Ratio Guideline = 3x Water : 1x Coffee Powder : 1x Evaporated Creamer : 1/2x Condensed Milk)
- Coffee Filter
- 2 x Cups
- Kettle (To boil water)
1. Add 750ml water and boil it.
2. Pour the boiling water into a cup.
3. Add White Coffee powder and give it a mix.
4. Close the cup with a lid and leave it for 10mins.
5. After 10 minutes, open the lid and give it another few stirs.
6. Filter the coffee for 5-6 times until the coffee and water are fully blended.
7. Add evaporated creamer and condensed milk then stir well.
Remember the ratio guideline:
(3x Water : 1x Coffee Powder : 1x Evaporated Creamer : 1/2x Condensed Milk)
8. Pull (“Tarik”) for 5-6 times
Show some “Teh Tarik” skills without spilling. Haha.
9. Serve and enjoy your Ipoh White Coffee
If you’re serving it hot, warm up the cup with some hot water first to preserve the heat. If you’re serving cold, simply pour your coffee into some ice cubes and you’re done.
Here’s A Video Guide
Like Us On Facebook
Follow us on Facebook for more news updates and promotions about Ipoh.